This web-space is managed by:
via Mazzacurati, 3B
42019 Scandiano (Italy)www.dreamonkey.com
Dreamonkey S.r.l. constantly focus on keeping an high security level on our systems and services: contact us if you notice a possible security breach and your email will have maximum answer priority. We kindly invite you to contact us also if you have problems or complaints.
We collect data to enhance our service and enable particular actions to our visitors.
Below we describe:
- which pieces of information we may request you;
- the purpose for which we may require them;
- how we will use them;
- how, and if, we are going to store them on our systems.
If you insert your email in the contact form, it will be used exclusively to provide you an answer and it won't be stored automatically in our systems.
All the personal data such as your name, surname, email etc. that you provided in the different contact forms will exclusively be used by Dreamonkey S.r.l. and its staff.
Each contact form comes with a request for permission to process your personal data for commercial purposes. Dreamonkey S.r.l. will use your personal data only if deemed necessary.
In the contact form “Application Submission” Dreamonkey S.r.l. asks to send your Curriculum Vitae or Curricula Vitae via Blind Recuitment, demanding specifically not to use any personal data as per the Blind Recruitment criteria. In the event of use of sensitive data, this will be handled as explained earlier.
It is possible at any time to request the removal of personal data from Dreamonkey S.r.l. databases. Simply send an email to email@example.com specifying in the subject field: “Removal of Personal Data” and in the message field what information you would like to remove from our systems, providing the email you used to register your personal data as main information and unique identifier. Following your request, Dreamonkey S.r.l. ensures the removal of the specified data from our systems.
For further information on the use of the platforms mentioned above, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying in the subject field: “Information on personal data collection”.
We use Google Analytics as traffic monitoring and analysis tool. This service provides us information like:
- source of the link which brought you here;
- in which period of the day you came here and how long have you stayed;
- the country and city from where you connected;
- your language preferences;
- technical data about the device with which you have connected (type, operating system, screen dimensions, used browser).
Data collected by Google Analytics is not saved automatically on our systems, it is used by us exclusively for statistical purpose.We masked a significant part of the visitors' IP address, reducing geolocation precision, to avoid collecting data too sensible about users.We revoked from Google Analytics the permission to cross-analyze traffic data collected on web-spaces/applications we manage with other data on their systems, to minimize the identification power of these pieces of information.
A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Some features or services won't function properly without cookies.
All cookies generated by us are encrypted to hide their content from possible malicious users.
Below we describe:
- which cookies we use;
- their content;
- their purpose.
We use a cookie called "i18n_redirected" to store your language preferences.
Through Google Analytics platform, we use first-part cookies which:
- distinguish users;
- distinguish visit sessions;
- identify the service property.
You can see more precise information about cookies that may be installed by Google Analytics and their purpose browsing this page.
Through Tidio Chat platform, we use third-part cookies which:
- enables user to use the chat system;
- remember which chat instance the browser is referring to;
- remember preferred language.
Through Facebook platform, we make use of the Facebook Pixel technology and we inform you that:
- this technology can distinguish users, their visit sessions and gather data about the frequency of preset events (such as following a link, for example);
- this data, in an aggregated form, can be used to provide statistical analysis tools about the website usage and create an audience type for targeted advertising;
- it is possible to deny the permission to gather this data through the retractable banner situated just below the navigation bar of the website or by using the cookie manger placed at the end of this paragraph;
- this data will be processed in the United States;
- it is a subject adhering to the Privacy Shield.