Software that helps us build software
What is a framework?
For web artisans like us, frameworks are software that represent modern workshops: they contain tools that make production more easy, especially the early phases common to every project. They let us invest more energy into creativity and customer care; this saves time and money on the short and long run, without sacrificing quality.
Exactly as an artisan's workshop tools get updates and become more efficient over time, frameworks evolve and let us use more and more advanced and efficient technologies for web app and websites production.
Quasar is a community driven framework, created by Razvan Stoenescu, officially active since 5th October 2015.
A complete ecosystem which includes: the framework (based on Vuejs, with most of its advantages), a component library and one of the most advanced CLI; without sacrificing performance and high extensionability.
Release 1.0 (3 July 2019)
- Single codebase framework with integrated multiplatform support (desktop, mobile and browser);
- Reduced development time which leads to an overall lower cost per project;
- Our status of technical partners is a guarantee of long-term support and faster issue fixes.
Vue is a community driven framework, created by Evan You, officially active since July 2013.
Extremely flexible, light and performant. It's a progressive framework: it can be integrated into pre-existent projects, migrating the project incrementally over time. Well known and appreciated, it is spreading rapidly.
Release 2.0 (30 September 2016)
- Easier onboarding of new developers (even for those who have never used it) due to usage of well known technologies (HTML, CSS, JS), while supporting the most advanced as well (TS, JSX);
- High stability and retro-compatibility attention;
- Very high approval rate among developers.
Angular is an enterprise driven framework, created by Google, officially active since October 2014.
Strongly framed, it binds to strict code managment rules definition and mantainance. It requires knowledge of many advanced technologies and development patterns (TS, Observables, etc).
Release 9.0 (7 February 2020)
- Excellent when managing big and heterogeneous teams (10 developers or more);
- Enterprise-suited development, very high attention to retro-compatibility with previous versions and updates guide;
- Google guarantees long-term support and updates continuity.
Laravel is a community driven framework, created by Taylor Otwell, officially released in June 2011.
Unlike the others - suited to develop web apps entirely run on the client - this PHP framework lets you develop classic websites while dealing with the code run on the server. It supports many modern and innovative development patterns.
Release 7.0 (3 March 2020)
- The framework and its ecosystem are mature, it is possible to buy professional products directly from the creator, reducing development time and gaining rock-solid stability;
- Many professionists available: this means an easier an easier onboarding in the team and lower costs;
- It is the most loved PHP framework by developers.